Saturday, June 28, 2008

3 months...

Today is 3 months since my m/c. But I'm having a great day and a great weekend thanks to my amazing sister! We have been going and doing fun things, but mostly we've been having some awesome talks about life. I love that she has been open and so sympathetic toward me. She's allowed me to talk about my m/c in a way no one else has and it felt really good to have it acknowledged and to share about how it all felt. We had fun dreaming about the future and how one day we might have babies together or at least be able to have our kids play together and be excited about seeing one another.

We've been so busy playing and doing and having a blast hanging out! I've never done anything like this with my sister before and it's fantastic... I'm so sad it has to end.
Beautiful Weather & Scenery!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm so glad you had a great time with your sister! These monthly anniversaries of the miscarriages are hard, but I'm glad you had her to keep up your spirits and listen to you talk about it.