Monday, June 2, 2008

Insomnia

Whoa did I have insomnia last night. Good thing I have today off work. My mind was going at full speed about babies and the future. Yesterday at church, the priest talked about the Catholic wedding vows. The third vow is to promise to accept children lovingly from God. I would just love to be able to do just that. We then met a beautiful family who just had their 6th child and talked about wanted to adopt also. It wasn't one of those families that had more kids than they could possibly care for. They were all loved and cared for. There was a 3 month old baby in the mix too. She was so beautiful. It just made me ache all over again for my lost baby. I should be almost 15 weeks pregnant right now.
I spent a lot of this time just praying that we will be blessed with another chance for a child... soon.

No comments: