Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A quiet house...

We've just said goodbye to my aunt/uncle/cousin visitors... It's nice to have a quiet house after having company 9 of the last 13 days. I'm tired! But it's been fun. My sister visiting was definitely the highlight. We also squeezed in DH's birthday, 4th of July celebrations, and a night out with friends between the visitors. Now I'm just working on laundry and cleaning the house in preparation to work very long days the next 3 days. I'm trying to get caught up with my PL nesties but it's sad how many new ones there are and how many stories I've missed. It gets me pretty sad how many woman have to go through a PL. I love sneaking onto SAL board and checking on all the excitement.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, I can't imagine having so much company! I'm glad you had a good time though.

It is really sad how many women have had a PL. Every day there are new people on the board. I don't go there regularly, but I still visit fairly often. Hopefully we'll be regulars on the SAL board soon!

Andrea said...

I've given you a blogger award on my blog http://christmasinmarch.blogspot.com