Sunday, June 15, 2008

"Sisters, Sisters, there were never such devoted sisters!"

My sister & I performed "Sisters" from White Christmas when we were in grade school. We wore identical poofy blue dresses and danced with white fans. We never really got along all that well back then. We never really connected until I was out of college. Now we are friends and I love it. But I hate that she lives over 19 hours away. I really miss having family nearby- especially her. She's never been out here to visit me (4 years) and now she's coming in a few weeks! I have so many ideas of things for us to do... another wonderful thing to look forward to!
Yeah for sisters!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love having a sister! I wasn't good friends with my sister until just before I got married and moved out. She's 5 years younger than I am, but now we are best friends. It's weird how things change as you get older.

Have fun with your sister when she visits!!