Thursday, September 24, 2009

Told the parents!

... finally! It took forever to get both web cams working, but we were able to tell them and see their reaction. Not quite as good as in person, but I couldn't wait another month! I just kind of blurted it out and I think it really stunned them, but they are so excited! It's driving them crazy that I haven't told my sister or brother yet. They are busting at the seams wanting to talk about it to everyone. I can't wait to tell my sister. I was hoping to do it on web cam again, but I don't think that will probably work out. I can't wait to see them all next month!

When I got home from work last night, DH busts out a bag from BRU. He went there for the first time ever all by himself and bought some preggie pops and pregnancy teas for me. He is such a sweetie. (But I think he was a little traumatized by BRU...) He wants to register at REI instead. :)

No comments: