Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Things are good... I hope

I think this little spotting was a reminder I need to cool it a little at work. I am on my feet for at least 10 out of 12 hours of my shift. I can't be doing all of the moving and lifting I'm used to. It's not worth the risk. I'm being so cautious with everything else right now (no caffeine, keeping HR <150 at the gym, no lunchmeat, etc). I had myself convinced I was going to miscarry. It's like a survival mechanism to not get too attached & plan for the worse.

Good news is I am no longer spotting. I'll be going to my primary doctor Friday and hope to have some labs drawn. I'm not sure when I'll get to see an OB. I'm trying to find if my insurance covers a midwife group that was recommended (and I'm trying to convince DH that I don't need an "MD" to have a baby).

Thank you so much for your prayers! All looks good at this point!

No comments: