Sunday, September 6, 2009

5 weeks!

I'm so happy I've made it to 5 weeks, but really will feel good about making it to 6 weeks. I hoping to get to see someone on Friday, but DH and I are having a huge debate of midwife vs OB... I want a midwife, but DH wants an OB. I think I'm loosing that battle, so I'm hoping I can find an OB that has a midwife in the practice. (I haven't been able to find that yet, though). Right now I have an appointment set up with an OB that my PCP recommended, so we'll see if I stick with that.

Anyone know how to get whole my ticker to show up?

1 comment:

juliane2004 said...

On lilypie, you can choose a normal one (which I believe is what you have for your ticker) or a 'mini' one, that's shorter. So you can either move your ticker on the page so its over or under your posts (in the middle). Or you can go to lilypie and make a ticker that's "mini".
http://lilypie.com/Pregnancy.php