Monday, August 17, 2009

What's on my mind

DH is traveling again... all week this time. I miss him.

I was really disappointed to have to miss another big family event... my nephew's baptism. But my sister just called to tell me they rescheduled it and I might be able to go! (If I can find good priced tickets). I really miss being able to stop by and celebrate life's joys with family. It always has to be such a process living so far away.

I haven't charted again this cycle. I kind of wish I would have. I have always charted to TTA, so am taking a break now that we are TTC. But it's killing me not being sure when exactly I ovulated. I certainly have an idea based on mucus, but I don't have my BBT to back it up. I hope we've hit our BD window, but am trying hard not to be confident in this cycle. I don't want to set myself up for disappointment. But I'm still praying.

No comments: