Thursday, August 13, 2009

Keeping busy

I've been keeping busy with work. DH has been doing the same. In addition to traveling a ton, he's working late nights and working while he's at home. I'm hoping to try to read more and watch less TV. My sister got me hooked on the Shopaholic books. I'm almost finished with the second one. I'm working out moderately, have cut out caffeine and am trying my best to eat healthy. I've gained enough weight to put me in the "normal" range for my BMI. I'm hoping that will help with my BFP chances. It's difficult to weigh more, but I'm going to need to fight that battle hard for the sake of a future child! It's worth it and I'm doing okay so far, but am a little frightened of pregnancy weight. I just need to stay healthy.
I'm holding out hope for this month despite DH's travels... a May baby would be just perfect! Praying that God agrees!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I haven't read the Shopaholic books yet, but they sound good. I will have to check them out sometime!

All of the stuff that you are doing - exercising, eating healthier, gaining healthy weight - are all things I did before getting my BFP. I hadn't really thought about the fact that I had put on a few pounds before the BFP. I have always been underweight, but the month before my BFP I got into the healthy range. I sure hope it works for you!!!!