Saturday, August 29, 2009

Told DH!

I told DH on Thursday after he got home from work. All day I was thinking of cutsie ways to tell him, like taking him back to the place he proposed (right outside of our church). Instead, DH was saying something about me eating healthy just in case I was pregnant and I made some comment to imply that I was and gave him "a look". (Obviously I don't really remember what was said). His face was perfect! He was so excited and came over and hugged me and kept telling me "Congratulations!" It was pretty darn cute.

I tested again Friday morning with a digital and left it for DH to see. His comment was "well, that sure takes out the guess-work". Anyway, so far I have no big symptoms other than feeling some mild cramping (just slightly different from AF cramps) and feeling gassy. DH keeps asking me if I feel sick yet.




I'm incredibly excited, but a bit nervous that I'm really excited. I don't want to be hurt by another m/c and I'm afraid that the more excited I get the worse it will hurt. But right now I have my baby, I love my baby, and I'm praying hard I'll get to keep my baby.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm SO happy for you! You deserve this so much. I felt the same way as you when I got pregnant again, but you have a beautiful life inside of you, try to relax and enjoy it. I know it is scary, but your baby deserves to be celebrated in spite of your fears. :-)