Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm so emotional today

I don't know why other than AF hormones reeking havoc. I've been so lonely lately with DH traveling 3 weeks in a row. I'm grateful he's been home for the weekends. DH and I spent a lot of the morning talking which was good, but reinforced money stresses and TTC stresses. We are both struggling with being incredibly jealous of our siblings. I'm also having a hard time because my entire family, except DH and I, are at my parent's celebrating my nephew's 3rd birthday. I should be there. I'm his Godmother and I'm not there for his birthday party. I so want to be home more, but that costs money and time off work. I miss my family and really hate that their so far away. On a good note, my sister is coming to visit soon, so that will be wonderful!

Okay, pitty party over. Time to get some laundry done! Oh the joys in my life.

1 comment:

Crysbena said...

I just wanted to give you a big hug! I'm sorry your dh is traveling right now. I'm sure it's hard without him. Especially on those really emotional days. Just wanted you to know you're not alone.