Friday, January 9, 2009

I have a secret...

I have a secret baby box in the closet of my office (the room that will become the nursery some day). This box has the following items:

1) Memories of my angel baby & m/c experience:
+HPT-gross, I know, but it's my only proof of my pregnancy and I can't let go of it
my brief pregnancy journal
2 books about m/c
2) the Mayo guide to pregnancy book
3) my stash of HPTs (3FRER & 4 digitals)
4) a pregnancy planner
5) a pacifier
6) a bib

I'm starting to stash info/tips for when my time does come. I'm getting excited that it may be this year!!!

2 comments:

Crysbena said...

Oh that's such a great way to be positive!! I think I have a little baby boy outfit floating around the house somewhere and for some reason I keep my positive pregnancy test in my top drawer... I should probably find a better place for it. Good luck this year!!!

Andrea said...

I have a box with my +HPTs from my last pregnancy as well as some other little things that remind me of it. It's good to have that! Your baby was special and deserves to be remembered.