Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Aching for my baby tonight

I think things are worse right now because DH is traveling and I'm feeling really lonely. I just am in tears because I just want my baby right now. I'm sick of cycle after cyle, hoping for a surprise BFP that I know isn't going to happen. I'm really excited about my sister visiting next month, but it will be hard in some ways with her being quite pregnant.
I'm dreaming and aching for a baby to hold. When it finally happens I will enjoy every moment of the sleepless nights. I want to experience the joys and frustrations of being a mother. I've been praying lots for patience until God blesses us with a baby. I pray that we will get that blessing soon.

1 comment:

Crysbena said...

Oh, I've been missing my baby more lately too. I thought our passing EDD would bring some finality and help me feel better, but I just feel like I'm missing out on so much. I pray for patience for the both of us!