Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thoughts on life

The past four days have been representative of life. Thursday and Friday were spent saying goodbye to a beautiful little 2 year old. Saturday and Sunday were spent at baby showers celebrating upcoming life. I've been thinking a lot about life and God and what's important to me.

DH and I spent hours talking about TTC plans. I'm so ready, but I know it's all emotional. He has some really good points and reasons to wait (mainly financial). I want a baby. I'm also terrified of the fragility of life. To have a child means to be completely responsible for a life and to love so much it hurts. Am I truly ready for this? I believe I am, even though I'm scared. We would welcome a baby at any time, but we're not actively trying for a while longer.

No comments: