Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Still on drugs

I'm still in pain... I have to flush out the sockets with a syringe and it hurts so much! I'm taking an extra day off work too. I'm so lonely now too, but DH gets home tonight!

Just got news that another cousin is having a baby. I'm happy for them. She is in her upper 30s and he's 40 and they really want kids so I'm glad they got pregnant. It will be tough to see them at Thanksgiving (the day after my EDD). I hope it's not too difficult a trip- I'm not sure how I will react to my EDD. I don't think DH will even remember, let alone be supportive. It will be nice to see family for the holiday though.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

So sorry about your wisdom teeth! I had mine removed a year ago and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. I couldn't take the pain reliever the doctor prescribed because it made me throw up. My poor husband was in the same situation yours was in! Poor guys. I had dry socket so it was more painful than most, sounds like you are having a worse time than most people too. :-(

I hope Thanksgiving is ok for you. Of course it isn't ok because you should have a beautiful baby, but I hope you are able to have some fun and that your DH will be supportive. It's going to be hard, but you can do it!!

I don't think my DH will remember our EDD either. I have no clue how I will feel either, but I think I won't be able to help but grieve some.