Thursday, October 30, 2008

Still waiting...

Not sure what to do... still no AF, still BFN. We leave for our trip to Italy this weekend. I would be so excited if I was pregnant, but really just want to know what's going on with my body. I don't remember having this long of a cycle (41 days now) ever in 15 years of AF visits. Now I'm trying to decide if I should go get labs drawn or if I should just play the wait and see game. I really would love to know so I could either pack AF supplies or avoid all the great wine in Italy.

Update:
Got an hcg level drawn and should have it back by tomorrow afternoon. I don't think I am pregnant, but it will be nice to have an answer.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That is so frustrating! I would want to know before going out of town too. The past couple of cycles I've had have been 33 days long and I think even that is too long. I can't imagine going 41 days. L us know what you decide to do and if you don't post before the weekend...have fun in Italy!!