Monday, April 7, 2008

DH doesn't understand

I've been just plain sad lately. Especially when we go to see my BIL & his wife and their beautiful new baby. DH knows something is wrong but can't really figure out what or why. I don't want to talk to him about it because I don't think he understands and just makes comments about "when the time's right" and "this time wasn't meant to be". I hate it that we aren't even trying anytime soon. I really want to try sooner. This pregnancy and then m/c was an awful tug-of-war on my emotions. It took me a little while to be excited, but then I was so excited and planning for my future as a mother and dreaming about my baby. Now that's all I want. I want a baby. I want to be a mother. In the 3 days that I was aware I was pregnant, I had put together a "pregnancy binder". I had put in the pregnancy checklist I found on thenestbaby.com and cut outs/pictures of nursery furniture I liked and bedding I liked. I had baby books on hold at the library which I luckily remembered to cancel before they came in.

I got a sweet note from the tech who did my emergent ultrasound at the hospital. She was so sweet and really made the whole process a little easier.

No comments: