Sunday, April 18, 2010

Full Term!

This week, I had my first internal check at the OB... I'm already 2 cm dilated & 50% effaced! This doesn't necessarily mean anything, but I'm glad my body is doing something!

How far along:
37 weeks

Total weight gain: 37 lbs... I'm still gaining at a rate of ~2 lbs a week!

How much does baby weigh: ~6 lbs

Maternity clothes: Too tight now. :(

Stretch marks: none

Sleep: it's been a bad week for sleep, but I think it's because I'm really starting to worry about having everything ready for baby.

Best moment this week: getting the car seat installed finally! One of the only must do items before the baby is here.

Movement: the baby is confirmed to be head down and still prefers hanging on the my right side & kicking me on my left.

Food cravings: slushies again for some reason. The other day, I went to the nearby gas station and all they had were pepsi & mnt dew slushies! I was so bummed!

Belly button in or out: usually peaking out

What I miss: having more clothes to wear

What I'm looking forward to: this baby being here in my arms safe & sound!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm so excited for you! Evan came at 37 weeks and 4 days. My advice to you -- sleep and rest as much as you can! All those things you think you need to have done can wait!! You won't even notice after Baby comes. I didn't nap or sleep well the days before Evan was born and I really regretted it when I went into labor since I went all natural and didn't have an epidural to get some sleep during labor!