Sunday, April 4, 2010

35 weeks!

How far along: 35 weeks

Total weight gain: 33 lbs (big jump recently... I'm trying to watch it)

How much does baby weigh: ~5+ lbs

Maternity clothes: I'm starting to outgrow the first few shirts I bought... yikes!

Stretch marks: none still, but my belly has been getting very itchy lately

Sleep: off/on

Best moment this week: BRU registry completion trip (saved $250 and have everything we need!)

Movement: sometimes baby's movements are getting to be a little painful!

Food cravings: I've been enjoying Easter candy this week... not such a great idea

Belly button in or out: more out that in these days

What I miss: my energy level

What I'm looking forward to: getting the car seat installed soon. For some reason, having the car seat makes it feel more and more real & close to time!

No comments: