Sunday, January 17, 2010

V-day! 24 weeks

How far along: 24 weeks

Total weight gain: 12 pounds- yikes!

How much does baby weigh: I think about a pound now?

Maternity clothes: I need more now... time for another shopping spree

Stretch marks: nope

Sleep: I have to be very careful not to lie on my back now (baby's not getting good blood flow when I do), so I'm not sleeping much anymore.

Best moment this week: Finally getting DH to register with me!

Movement: lots... keep 'em coming kid! I need the reassurance

Food cravings: chocolate

Belly button in or out: In, but it's starting to peek out

What I miss: being able to sleep

What I'm looking forward to: Having this baby here safe and sound.

2 comments:

Shanny said...

Hope you can get your shopping spree in there, one that will make you tired enough to really be knocked out sleeping for a lil while. You more than half way there, yay =)

Summerstarr said...

Yay! That's a great milestone! Congrats!