Sunday, January 24, 2010

25 weeks

How far along: 25 weeks

Total weight gain: 12 lbs... no weight gain this week

How much does baby weigh: babycenter says 1.5 lbs already!

Maternity clothes: I just picked up some maternity work-out pants at Target (I've been feeling fat in my regular ones)

Stretch marks: nope

Sleep: I'm not sure I'll ever be able to sleep well again!

Best moment this week: Making lots of progress with the nursery

Movement: yup! he or she is still kicking away, particularly any time I stop moving.

Food cravings: I've been eating tons of cereal lately.

Belly button in or out: still counts as an innie

What I miss: my mom right now. It would be nice to have family close by to help me get ready for this little one.

What I'm looking forward to: my friend's baby shower this weekend

No comments: