Friday, August 29, 2008

A trip home...

The last of the August adventures: A trip home...

I went to DH's high school reunion... oh boy. First off, I knew no one there. Secondly, I found out I have an uncanny resemblance to DH's ex-girlfriend in high school- they all thought I was her. Yikes! This really bothered me all night and I couldn't wait to leave.

I then got to spend 3 days with my wonderful family and my adorable 2 year old nephew. I really hate not being more of a part of his life. I miss my family! I want to be able to go to Sunday morning brunches after church, help my sister with babysitting, just going over to visit with family... And I just want a family of my own. I should be just starting my third trimester now...

August was busy, but filled with adventures. I miss my family and am aching for my baby more now than I have in a while. I don't know how to express this to DH. He's so adamant in waiting (especially with some unexpected home repair costs).

No comments: