Sunday, March 7, 2010

31 weeks

How far along: 31 weeks

Total weight gain: 22 lbs

How much does baby weigh: ~ 3 lbs

Maternity clothes: wishing I had a cute dress to wear at my shower, but don't want to spend the money!

Stretch marks: none

Sleep: better this week amazingly!

Best moment this week: getting to see my little one on an unexpected ultrasound (my OB wanted to check growth)

Movement: lots

Food cravings: ice cream

Belly button in or out: in-between

What I miss: not being tired all of the time

What I'm looking forward to: seeing my family this weekend!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I vote that you should buy a cute dress! I found one on sale at Motherhood Maternity that I wore to my shower. And Old Navy has pretty cute and cheap maternity dresses too. :-) Can't wait to hear about your shower!