Sunday, March 28, 2010

2 years ago today.... and 6 more weeks

Today feels a little bittersweet. While I'm celebrating only 6 more weeks to meet my little one, I'm also remembering my angel baby I lost 2 years ago today.

How far along:
34 weeks

Total weight gain: 29 lbs

How much does baby weigh: ~5? lbs
Maternity clothes: I starting to get tired of them now

Stretch marks: none... am I in the clear or might I still get them?

Sleep: better this week (but not tonight)

Best moment this week: getting our stroller! I'm so excited to use it!

Movement: tons! I hope this baby is still head down!
Food cravings: slurpies

Belly button in or out: in-between

What I miss: my angel baby today...
What I'm looking forward to: having my precious little one safe in my arms
34 week belly shot!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

*HUG* It's crazy that it's been 2 years...

And yep, you can still get stretch marks. I've talked to 3 ladies who got them the last 3 weeks of pregnancy! I didn't get them (i used cocoa butter), but I wonder if I would have if I had gone full term.