Monday, July 27, 2009

Debating

I'm debating when to test... I don't know for sure how many DPO I am because I didn't chart this cycle (I've been charting for almost 4 years, so this was a very nice break!) But according to my calculations based on previous cycles, we BD 2 days before O.. perfect! (I hope). But for some reason I have a strong feeling that I am not pregnant. The only phantom symptom that I have right now is one (yes, only one) sore breast and that may just be because I sleep on that side. I have been helping with my nephews, so I've been really tired. I've stayed away from caffeine successfully (besides a few sips of soda). Anyway, I think I'm 7DPO right now. I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up. Having spent the past week with my new nephew (who is so sweet and cuddly and adorable) is making me crazy not to have a baby of my own.

No comments: