Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baby dream

I had a beautiful baby dream last night. It was so wonderful that I hit snooze multiple times just in hope that my dream would continue. In my dream I had a beautiful home birth (my neighbor was my doula) and gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl. The birth wasn't even very painful (yeah...dream on!). She had a head full of dark hair and was perfect! I just remember holding her and being so proud and in love. I love these baby dreams (I've had a few), but they make me long for my baby even more. I wonder if the baby I lost was a girl because I tend to dream about having a baby girl.

My only chance to get pregnant this cycle is if I convince DH to sneak out to BD this weekend... he's not on board with that at all. I'm hoping I'll be able to seduce him :) and I'm praying that we can get pregnant! I'm not counting on it though... Once again, I'm trying to be patient for God's timing.

1 comment:

Crysbena said...

Aww... sounds like a wonderful dream. I hope you're on your way to making it come true!!