Monday, December 15, 2008

another BFP dream

I have a lot of BFP dreams and baby dreams. They are so great, but of course I wake up and they were just a dream. I just feel so desperate for a baby. I love being a nurse and my career is going well (2 raises in 3 months!). But I want to be a mom more than anything. If the economy keeps going south enough for DH to loose his job (which is an all too real possibility), he'll want to postpone baby-making so I can work longer. Ugh. I truly believe that God will provide for us whenever a baby comes and that we'll never be completely ready, so WHY ARE WE STILL WAITING! I pray DH will have more faith. I think he's too scared too. I want him to be excited about a baby, so I also don't want to rush things. And of course I need to get myself healthier, which frightens me to have to gain a few pounds. I've had some food/weight issues in the past that I need to re-address. But I'm much better and know that God will get me through those. After all, pregnancy weight doesn't scare me anymore! :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I've been having a lot of BFP and baby dreams lately too! Last Sunday was one of my favorites, I had 2 dreams in one night about being pregnant and having a baby. I could see the baby so clearly in one, a brown eyed girl.

I think all men worry about starting a family. I know my husband was afraid when we first started TTC. He said that after we got pregnant he was fine and that now, 7 months after our miscarriage, he's more ready than ever to have a baby. It's great to know that, but even if he was still worried I know that we'd make it work and I think you and your husband will too!