Friday, November 21, 2008

EDD next week...

I'm packing to go home for Thanksgiving. My EDD is coming up next week and it's really starting to get to me. I'll be around all of DH's cousins who all either have new babies this year or are currently pregnant. I really want our baby. I'm hoping and praying I'll be able to get pregnant again within the year and will be able to have my baby I dream about. I'm realizing that my cycles are not as "normal" as I thought. I'm learning that my nutritional status/weight may be impacting me ovulating. I'm a little underweight and this last cycle, I lost even more weight with all of my wisdom teeth disasters. Now I'm trying to track my weight and also improve my eating habits, build some more muscle. I hope this trip home goes well. I miss my family and can't wait to give them all big hugs.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

*HUG* I hope you are doing okay.