Wednesday, June 8, 2011

9 weeks

I've been feeling pretty awful lately. I'm exhausted on top of being so nauseated all of the time. I can't sleep because I feel so sick and I'm just thinking constantly. I'm terrified that something's wrong with the baby and really need reassurance that everything's okay.

How far along:
9 weeks

Total weight gain: none

How much does baby weigh: it's still just an itty bitty

Maternity clothes: nope

Stretch marks: nope

Sleep: the insomnia continues

Best moment this week: can't think of anything

Movement: nothing I can feel yet

Food cravings: ugh... food... no thanks

Belly button in or out: still an innie

What I miss: having dinner with DH. I'm always too sick at dinner time

What I'm looking forward to: being able to eat healthy again. All I can handle are soup & crackers.

No comments: