Sunday, February 21, 2010

29 weeks

How far along: 29 weeks

Total weight gain: 19 lbs

How much does baby weigh: ~2.5 lbs lbs

Maternity clothes: frustrated with needing to buy new clothes that I will only wear for 2 1/2 more months

Stretch marks: still none!

Sleep: still a problem, but I got a good hour nap in today

Best moment this week: first childbirth class!

Movement: lots and still loving it!

Food cravings: special K cereal

Belly button in or out: in-between

What I miss: sleeping

What I'm looking forward to: another childbirth class next week!

Our first childbirth class was even better than I had hoped. I knew some would be a repeat for me since I'm a nurse and learned OB stuff in school, but they spent a lot of time on labor coping skills which I found to be exactly what I wanted. I learned that I will really need to move through labor and DH will be a great support and distraction.

On my size: I am continuously getting comments on how small I am... even from my OB. I did measure a little small at my last appointment and am really hoping this baby is growing okay. I do have a long torso, so I think I may just not appear as big. I've gained the right amount of weight, so I'm hopeful baby is growing alright.

No comments: