Sunday, December 13, 2009

19 Weeks!

How far along: 19 weeks

Total weight gain: 4 lbs

How much does baby weigh: the websites say ~7 oz

Maternity clothes: Maternity jeans and tanks, still wearing all of my other clothes

Stretch marks: not yet!

Sleep: I wake up at least 3 times every night to use the bathroom and usually wake up hungry!

Best moment this week: Today! I actually was able to feel a kick from the outside! I was shocked I could feel this so early, unfortunately it hasn't happened again, so DH hasn't been able to feel the baby too.

Movement: Little taps!

Food cravings: grape juice with sparking water and toast with strawberry jam

Belly button in or out: In

What I miss: fitting in all of my clothes

What I'm looking forward to: my big ultrasound Friday! Nope, we are not finding out the gender!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Ahh! I can't believe you're keeping the gender a surprise! Good for you! :-)

Shanny said...

Yay, can't wait to read the revealing post... how exciting! I hope Friday comes around quickly!