Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Almost 2nd trimester already!

Yippie! I'm so glad I've made it this far. I was able to see my family this weekend which was absolutely wonderful! I miss them so much. I'll see them again for a short time in December, but then I don't know when I'll see them again.

So far the pregnancy is going smoothly. I'm still nauseated all of the time. I had a short break from the nausea for 1 1/2 weeks at around 10 weeks, but it came back. Hopefully the 2nd tri will be kind to me. I have gained no weight, but do feel like my jeans are snug (I wear them fairly fitted). I can't wait to get a bump. I feel like then I will have reassurance that the baby is growing. Then there will be baby movements to look forward to!

I can't wait to be in a place to start planning more for this little one. I love looking at baby stuff at the stores. It's a good thing I don't/won't know the gender or it would be very tempting to buy lots of cute clothes! My brother is predicting a girl so far. I have no instincts either way, but do call the baby "he" a lot (but that may be b/c DH keeps referring to the baby as a boy... wishful thinking). I can honestly say I will be happy either way!

No comments: