Wednesday, September 10, 2008

30 weeks

I should be 30 weeks pregnant today. How very different life could be right now. Instead of preparing for a baby, we are preparing for a trip to Italy. I'm excited... but still would rather be having my baby. I have a mound of never-ending work to do for my job and am feeling overwhelmed by it all. I'm letting DH do a lot of the the planning for the trip, which is fine. He usually takes care of planning most things. We're going to Rome, Florence, Cinque Terra, and Venice. We may stop by and see Pisa if we have enough time. DH is setting up some pretty cool tours at the Vatican and a hike along the coast in Cinque Terra. I'm sure I'll get more excited about all of this closer to the time we leave. I'm feeling too overwhelmed with all that I have to do right now and preparing for this trip is just another thing to do.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You deserve a vacation. It must be so hard with work and thinking about what should have been. I should be 20 weeks pregnant now. It's hard not to keep thinking about, so I know at least something of what you're feeling.

I do hope you have a great time in Italy. That's great that your husband is doing so much of the planning! My husband can't plan anything, I always do all of the planning when we go on trips. I don't like it, but someone has to do it!